Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. After Donald Trump gave a 13-minute interview to new CBS Evening News anchor Tony Dokoupil earlier this week, White House Press ...
The White House escalated tensions with the media by reportedly warning CBS News ahead of its planned broadcast of President Donald Trump’s January 13 interview. Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt ...
“The moment we booked this interview, we made the independent decision to air it unedited and in its entirety,” CBS News said in a Saturday statement shared with The New York Times. By McKinley ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Karoline Leavitt speaks during a news briefing in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room of the White House on January 15, 2026, ...
White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt warned CBS News that President Trump would sue the network if his recent interview was not aired in full, according to an audio recording obtained by The ...
White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt told CBS News that President Trump would sue the media outlet if it cut its 13-minute interview with the president, according to multiple news reports on ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results